Western Star Moments – social media post
By participating in this competition, or uploading photographs in response to this post, you agree and warrant to the Australian Trucking Support Agency and to Penske Commercial Vehicles Pty Ltd and its related entities (‘Penske’) that you are the owner of the photograph which you post. You also agree that Penske may use the photographs that you post for promotional and marketing purposes in respect of the Brisbane Truck Show.
Western Star Colouring-In Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an Entry, Entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between the material used to promote the competition and these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter is Penske Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 073 690 990) of 72 Formation Street, Wacol, Queensland 4076.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 2 years and above at the time of submitting an Entry. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents of the Promoter, and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition.
Entering the Competition
- The competition opens at 12:00pm on Tuesday 29 June 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 11 July 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter, Entrants must:
- “like” the WST Instagram/Facebook Page and tag a friend on the post;
- download a colouring-in template from https://westernstar.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/CA2179-Penske-Colouring-Competition-Truck-Outline_01.pdf/; and
- complete the colouring-in template and submit via social media DM along with the entrant’s name and shirt size.
- Only one Entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries will not be accepted. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish. Each Entry must have a different completed colouring in template.
- Entrants must retain the original, completed colouring in template until all prizes have been awarded and accepted by the winners.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may deem as invalid any Entry which:
- is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete;
- includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material; or
- violates the Promoter’s social media policy or any applicable law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe:
- enters the competition without being eligible;
- tampers with the Entry process;
- submits an Entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions; or
- engages in any conduct which jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the competition, or which is damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the Promoter.
- Failure by the Promoter to exercise any of its rights under clauses 9 or 10 does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The Promoter will select the winning entries from the pool of valid entries on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 12:00p.m. The Promoter will select the winners on the basis of originality, creativity and quality of colouring. Subject to the Promoter’s rights under clauses 9 and 10 above, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prize winners will be notified within 2 days of the winning entries being selected, and the Promoter will publish the results of the competition on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram channels.
- Each prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, age, and entry in any marketing of the competition, any announcement of competition winners, and any promotion of the competition, the Promoter, or the Promoter’s business.
- The prize pool consists of Western Star merchandise valued at $30 each.
- If, within 1 month of a winner being selected, the winning Entrant does not provide proof of identity, age and residency if requested by the Promoter, or does not accept the prize, then the Entrant’s prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter may reassess the remaining entries to select the next best winners of any forfeited prizes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute that prize (or that part of the prize) for an alternative prize of the same or similar value.
Personal Information and Privacy
- By submitting an Entry, the Entrant and/or the Entrant’s parent or guardian (as applicable in the context) agrees that the Promoter shall have a licence to copy, publish or distribute the completed colouring in template for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes and the Entrant waives any right of moral attribution.